Businesses require systems for different reasons and can quite often be a daunting task for many business owners.
A management system is a manual of procedures, policies and other documents that Is used as a tool to help your business comply with legislation, ISO standards, customer requirements, tender requirements or just as a guide for your employees.
Systems should add value to your business, help to simplify and be regularly reviewed and updated.
TempESST can write, document and create procedures and policies. TempESST specialises in documentation and systems for:
- Work Health and Safety – reduce your incidents
- Quality – consistency and customer satisfaction
- Environmental – reduce your impact on the environment
- Business – an instruction manual for your business
- Human Resources – a HR manual for your business
These systems can stand alone or can be combined into one management system.
Your business will likely have a system in place, but is it documented, comprehensive, up to date, in use, available, compliant?
Don’t risk the health and safety of your workers or the satisfaction level of your customers or clients.
Benefits of an effective system:
- Effectively manage and reduce the severity of risk
- Reduction or elimination of hazards and incidents
- Improved morale and employee satisfaction
- Exceptional customer service provision
- Fantastic industry reputation
Experience a unique approach and have a system built for your business at your pace, to your budget and receive full training along the way at a very affordable and manageable cost.
Assistance with audits and tender applications also available.